Sri Raghu Malireddi
If you have read any of my blog posts and wonder what I do, I am currently pursuing my (fully funded) Masters in Computer Science @ University of Victoria. I love designing algorithms from scratch and in the process I try to make them work real-time with less compute. My interest is quite biased towards Machine Learning and Computer Vision (VR/AR). If you want to visit/skype me, you can see my busy/free schedule at myCalender.
- 25.06.2017 : I successfully acted as a Volunteer and Mentor at Global AI Hackathon, Vancouver (June 23-25, 2017).
- 25.04.2017 : I started working as Udacity Mentor & Project Reviewer for Virtual Reality Nanodegree (VRND).
- 24.04.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 04.01.2017 : I was appointed as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 22.08.2016 : I joined Dr.Andrea Tagliasacchi’s Graphics Lab at UVic as a Research Assistant.