If you have read any of my blog posts and wonder what I do, I am currently working in Microsoft Vancouver as Software Engineer Intern. I love designing algorithms from scratch and in the process I try to make them work real-time with less compute. My interest is quite biased towards On-device Machine Learning and real-time Computer Vision (MR/AR).
I will be available for full-time positions starting January-2019. I am always up for having interesting conversations related to technology. If you want to visit/skype me, you can view my free/busy schedule here – Calendar Link.
NOTE: (01.08.2017) The blogs are currently under pause. To check my most up-to-date open-source work, you can follow me on Github (@r4ghu)
DISCLAIMER: My blogs reflect my opinions, not Microsoft’s.
- 16.03.2018 : I was awarded ‘UVic Graduate Award’ by Faculty of Graduate Studies at University of Victoria.
- 08.01.2018 : I started working as Software Engineer Intern in Microsoft Vancouver.
- 30.12.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as a Graduate Research Assistant in Visual Computing Lab @ UVic.
- 11.12.2017 : I started acting as a mentor for Udacity’s Learn ARKit with Unity and Swift Nanodegrees.
- 25.06.2017 : I successfully acted as a Volunteer and Mentor at Global AI Hackathon, Vancouver (June 23-25, 2017).
- 25.04.2017 : I started working as Udacity Mentor & Project Reviewer for Virtual Reality Nanodegree (VRND).
- 24.04.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 04.01.2017 : I was appointed as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 22.08.2016 : I joined Graphics Lab at UVic as a Research Assistant.