I am currently working as a Computer Vision Engineer (remote/part-time) for Streamlabs and finishing up my Masters in Computer Science with focus towards real-time computer vision for AR. My professional life has been filled with hands-on experience with various areas of Computer Vision (both traditional and deep-learning), with heavy focus on some of the hot topics such as Visual SLAM, Semantic Segmentation, and Object Detection.
I am NOT looking for any full-time positions or internships at present. I am always up for having interesting conversations related to technology revolving around the topics I write.
NOTE: Before requesting a 1:1, please check my busy/free schedule here – Link
NOTE: (26.08.2018) Will start blogging about On-device ML and Computer Vision. Stay tuned for articles on iOS, Android and Raspberry Pi platforms.
DISCLAIMER: My blogs reflect my opinions, not Streamlabs’.
- 25.08.2018 : I started working as a Computer Vision Engineer (Contractor) at Streamlabs.
- 24.08.2018 : I successfully completed my internship at Microsoft Vancouver.
- 04.07.2018 : I gave a talk on On-Device Machine Learning in Microsoft Vancouver.
- 16.03.2018 : I was awarded ‘UVic Graduate Award’ by Faculty of Graduate Studies at University of Victoria.
- 08.01.2018 : I started working as Software Engineer Intern in Microsoft Vancouver.
- 30.12.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as a Graduate Research Assistant in Visual Computing Lab @ UVic.
- 11.12.2017 : I started acting as a mentor for Udacity’s Learn ARKit with Unity and Swift Nanodegrees.
- 25.06.2017 : I successfully acted as a Volunteer and Mentor at Global AI Hackathon, Vancouver (June 23-25, 2017).
- 25.04.2017 : I started working as Udacity Mentor & Project Reviewer for Virtual Reality Nanodegree (VRND).
- 24.04.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 04.01.2017 : I was appointed as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 22.08.2016 : I joined Graphics Lab at UVic as a Research Assistant.