I currently work as a Software Engineer in Microsoft. My professional life has been filled with hands-on experience involving various areas of Computer Vision (both traditional and deep-learning), with heavy focus on some of the current hot topics such as Visual SLAM, Large-Scale SFM, Semantic Segmentation, Object Detection, Face Reconstruction and Tracking (or) Reenactment.
I am always up for having interesting conversations related to technology revolving around the topics I work/write. Please feel free to e-mail me – me [at] sriraghu [dot] com, to book an appointment.
- The posts in this site, including views and opinions, are my own and don’t necessarily reflect my employers’ positions, strategies and opinions.
- I value attribution, if you happen to find your work, whether in the form of a project, a question or an opinion, referenced without a link to the original, please let me know as it surely wasn’t intentional.
- 17.06.2019 : I started working as a Software Engineer in Microsoft.
- 28.03.2019 : I successfully completed my Masters in Computer Science with Thesis on ‘Systematic Generation of Datasets and Benchmarks for Modern Computer Vision’ (LINK)
- 06.02.2019 : I successfully completed my tenure at StreamLabs.
- 25.08.2018 : I started working as a Computer Vision Engineer (Contractor/Remote/Part-time) at Streamlabs.
- 24.08.2018 : I successfully completed my internship at Microsoft Vancouver.
- 04.07.2018 : I gave a talk on On-Device Machine Learning in Microsoft Vancouver.
- 16.03.2018 : I was awarded ‘UVic Graduate Award’ by Faculty of Graduate Studies at University of Victoria.
- 08.01.2018 : I started working as Software Engineer Intern in Microsoft Vancouver.
- 30.12.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as a Graduate Research Assistant in Visual Computing Lab @ UVic.
- 11.12.2017 : I started acting as a mentor for Udacity’s Learn ARKit with Unity and Swift Nanodegrees.
- 25.06.2017 : I successfully acted as a Volunteer and Mentor at Global AI Hackathon, Vancouver (June 23-25, 2017).
- 25.04.2017 : I started working as Udacity Mentor & Project Reviewer for Virtual Reality Nanodegree (VRND).
- 24.04.2017 : I successfully completed my tenure as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 04.01.2017 : I was appointed as Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSC205-2D Computer Graphics and Image Processing course.
- 22.08.2016 : I joined Graphics Lab at UVic as a Research Assistant.